Most people want to eat the food that will make them healthy, productive, and energetic. But it is confusing to make sense of everything you hear from your from friends and family, doctors, and in the news. Even if you have the information, it can be hard to figure out how to put it into action without twisting your life inside out. My goal is to present solutions that make it much easier to adopt lasting lifestyle changes.
I love to speak to groups to share my knowledge and experience. My end game is inspiring people to make small changes on a continuing basis. This plan does result in getting to goal.
In the workplace, my group presentations are designed to lower health premiums, reduce absenteeism, help people avoid or manage diseases, increase productivity, and attain a higher level of wellness.
•Keynote Speaker at the Colfax County Public Utility District Health Fair on Thursday November 3, 2016 in Longview WA
• Eating for Longevity
• Nutrients that Decrease the Side Effects of Cancer Treatment
• Be Good to your Bones: How to Prevent and Live with Osteoporosis and Osteopenia through Diet and Exercise
• Cold & Flu Season: Five key habits to help you stay healthy and why they do
• Help for ADD and ADHD Sufferers: What to eat—and what not to eat—to reduce symptoms
• Increasing Wellness for People with Arthritis, High Blood Pressure, and Heart Disease: Eight things you need to know to reduce inflammation
• Reduce Fatigue and the After-Lunch Slump: No naps needed! No fuzzy thinking! Foods to help you stay energized all day long.
• Cook for your life—and your immune system: Habits to stay healthier and get sick less often
• Recognize the essential nutrients you need and balance your protein, carbs and fat